Registered Healthcare Professionals who have been identified as a preceptor for newly registered staff.
For delegates to develop an understanding of the Trust preceptorship process and role of the preceptor.
On completion the delegate should be able to:
- Define the Trust preceptorship process
- Define the roles and responsibilities of a preceptor
- Define the role of the preceptee
- Discuss the attributes of an effective preceptor
- Explain and utilise the Preceptorship Framework and Trust documentation.