Actions and Detail Panel
Effective Presentation Skills (Advanced) - Wednesdays 17:00, Oct 2016 - Nov...
Wed, 5 Oct 2016, 17:00 – Wed, 23 Nov 2016, 18:30 BST
This 8 week course is for international undergraduate and postgraduate students who want to improve their academic presentation skills.
What will you study?
In this course you will learn:
- how to structure your presentation in an appropriate academic style
- vocabulary and phrases that are used in academic presentations
- how to use your voice to deliver a clear and informative talk
- how to make effective visual aids
- managing a question and answer session and dealing with different question types
Classes are once a week and start at 17:00 and end at 18:30. Please arrive on time. Your teacher is Karen.
*Please note: Places on the course are limited and will be given on a ‘first come first served’ basis. If you have any questions about the course or need help registering, please visit the FAQs page on the English Language Centre webiste. If you can't find the answer to your question there, please email the English Language Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.*
Date and Time
University of Lincoln
First Floor, Minerva Building (Main Building)