This half-day event is for you if you are a researcher in the first two months of your doctorate. It develops a peer support for the start of your doctorate and provides tools and techniques for successful self-management and development to complete your research.
The learning outcomes of this workshop are to enable you to:
- identify practical resources to help you manage and complete your doctorate
- build awareness of a development framework to use to identify current skills applicable to your doctorate and areas for further development
- identify and apply practical tools and techniques for self-management and time management of research activities
- understand the supervisor role and other stakeholders roles in your research and how to manage these relationships
- assess where your doctorate might lead after completion to inform actions they should be taking now
RDF Mapping: B2, B3, C1, D1