Actions and Detail Panel
Effective Sales Prospecting
Tue 6 December 2016, 13:30 – 17:00 GMT
This intensive half-day workshop has been designed to help delegates create an effective sales pipeline that delivers a regular, steady flow of genuine business opportunities.
WARNING: This Workshop is not a quick fix – “cold calling is dead” – waste of your time.
This workshop concentrates on the real way that a sales pipeline is created – delivering the skills, techniques and templates needed to succeed – but also explaining the level of commitment and activity required to make a difference.
Who’s it for?
It’s for anyone who need to find new business for their company.
So, whether you’re new to sales or an old-hand looking for a refresher; or if you have your own small business or you’re part of a multi-national sales team – if your role in any way involves hunting for new opportunities – then this is the workshop you need to attend
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Develop a prospecting and business development plan to help them build their pipeline
- Understand how to calculate the number of leads they need to achieve their targets
- Be able to identify Key Players within target accounts
- Recognise the “trigger events” within their specific industry and engage with prospects at just the right time
- Understand how to build targeted prospect list
- Explain their 4 step plan for prospecting success
- Leave with a step-by-step Prospecting Plan
Maximum Number of Delegates: 10
Duration: Half Day (13.30 – 16.45)
Included Within the Delegate Rate:
- Course Manual
- Course Materials
- Course Certificate
- Servings of Tea and Coffee throughout the Day
- Unlimited email and telephone support from your trainer after the course
Date: Tuesday 6th, December 2016:
Location: Manchester (UK) – We run our Manchester Sales Training Workshops in the city centre, five minutes walk from Manchester Piccadilly train station