Effective Team Leadership - Management Essentials Workshop
Tuesday, 26 September 2017 from 09:30 to 13:00 (BST)
Your people are your biggest asset, and by far your biggest investment. So how can you ensure you motivate, inspire and lead your team successfully to achieve their goals on a daily basis? In this informative and interactive workshop, we will explore management and leadership skills that lead to high performing teams, including:
- Communicating with confidence
- Effective delegation
- Successful motivation
Utilising practical skills and exercises, you will leave the workshop with tools and tips you can put into practice as soon as you step back into the workplace.
Who is it for?
This workshop is aimed at line managers or those who have supervisory responsibilities and day-to-day management of others.
We intentionally keep our groups small to enable time for discussion and questions, therefore early booking is essential.
Cancellations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations received 14 days prior to the event will be refunded in full. Cancellations received between 7 and 13 days prior to the event will be refunded by 50% of the workshop cost. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the event, or no-shows on the day, will not be refunded.
There is no charge if delegates are substituted, but we would kindly ask that you notify us via email email@example.com of any name changes.
The HR Dept reserves the right to cancel an event without prior notice, however we will endeavour to give delegates as much notice as possible. In this case a full refund will be issued
Click here to find out more about The HR Dept and how we support small businesses.
Save This Event
When & Where
The HR Dept Newcastle
Providing HR support and advice to businesses based in the Newcastle, South Tyneside and Gateshead area. This includes:
* Creating tailored employment contracts and employment policies that protect your business
* Dismissing employees fairly (backed up with employment tribunal insurance)
* Recruiting exceptional staff
* Psychometric testing and Occupational Personality Questionnaires (OPQs)
* Retaining and incentivising top performing employees
* Workforce Planning
* TUPE transfers (backed up with employment tribunal insurance)
* Absence and Performance Management
* Disciplinary and Grievance Investigations
The HR Dept works with a wide range of businesses including:
* Professional services
* Engineers, construction companies and Trades
* Property and estate agents
* High tech, web and IT companies