San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A UNIQUE WAY TO BUILD EXPERIENCE
The Qualified Assessor Training is pass or fail intensive 3-day course focused on practical application of assessor competences and aimed at further developing the understanding of an organisation’s context and strategic priorities. This training’s purpose is to produce skilled and qualified assessors ready to:
- 1.Perform robust Committed to Excellence (C2E) & Recognised for Excellence (R4E) assessments;
- 2.Deliver balanced high-added value feedback for all applicant organisations at both strategic and operational levels;
- 3.Make a valuable contribution to an external assessor team;
The EFQM Assessor Training is an assessed course that provides you with the necessary theoretical and practical in-depth experience of assessing an organisation with the EFQM Excellence Model.
This course is the only official EFQM Accredited Assessor Training available in Ireland.
This course is designed to deliver comprehensive training on the EFQM Excellence Model and the RADAR© logic. It uses a case study that resembles a real submission document, which helps in simulating real-life assessing circumstances during the group exercises.
Successful completion of the course formally qualifies you as an international EFQM Excellence Assessor and enables you to potentially act as an EFQM Award Assessor. Completing the course will demonstrate to colleagues and peers that you have acquired the skills and knowledge to assess an organisation effectively as part of a high performing assessment team.
There is required pre-course work that must be completed before attending this course. It takes approximately 10-15 hours and will be sent to you six weeks before the start date.
There is a short homework assignment on the evening of Day 2. This will take no more than 1 hour to complete and is explained by the tutor on the course.
In-house option also available - please contact us for details and prices.
This course may contribute to your Continuing Professional Development hours.
At A Glance
- Develop and practice managerial skills.
- Participate in practical exercises for you and your team to learn how an external assessment progresses from start to finish.
- Throughout the course your performance will be evaluated against an Assessor Competency Model by EFQM accredited and experienced trainers with one-to-one reviews at the beginning and end of the course.
- Have the opportunity to learn with and from delegates with a range of backgrounds and experiences.
Who should attend
Suitable if you:
Wish to become an accredited EFQM Assessor. Completing this course also makes you eligible to apply to be an Assessor for the Centre for Competitiveness EFQM Awards process
On passing the course you will receive a certificate confirming your success and feature on the EFQM Accredited Assessor database
Provided under licence, this is the official EFQM Assessor Training available in Ireland.
11/10/2016 – 13/10/2016 Dublin
15/11/2016 - 17/11/2016 Belfast
06/12/2016 - 08/12/2016 Belfast