EFT: Beyond The Basics
Advanced Personal Development With EFT
Beyond The Basics is an advanced self development workshop presented by Andy Hunt, AAMET EFT Practitioner and Trainer. It is designed for people who want to make the most out of their EFT.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Approach problems that will give you the best chance of success
- Safely tackle problems that used to seem too big to work on.
- Identify and release blocks to personal change and self development.
- Use EFT to be more resourceful in daily life
- Use EFT to be more accepting of yourself.
This workshop will be a safe environment giving lots of supervised practice. Rather than just be a theoretical presentation of possible, you will learn specific approaches and techniques that can be tailored to your personal needs.
What this workshop is:
- It is a chance to learn how to get the most out of your EFT.
- It is challenging. If you want to change you have to be prepared to let go of what you usually do.
- It is opportunity to learn how to put down your blocks and fears to head towards a better life.
What this workshop is not:
- It's not a basic course, you have to know how to do EFT to attend this training.
- It's not a substitute for personal therapy.
- It's not a training to turn you into a therapist (although therapists could certainly make use of the techniques they learn here.)
- It's not a miracle cure. Using these approaches will change your life but you will have to put the effort in to make those changes.
This workshop consists of two consecutive Saturdays of presentations, demonstrations, hands-on experiential exercises and lots of supervised practice for your EFT skills.