Actions and Detail Panel
Elemental Runner - London Workshop (May)
Sat 27 May 2017, 09:30 – 11:30 BST
Work smarter not harder, come to our Run Clinic and find out how you can easily improve your running.
During our 2 hour Run Clinic we will screen you to identify your unique imbalances and areas of focus and then show you the drills and tools required for you to walk away armed with what you need to exponentially improve your running.
WHATEVER LEVEL RUNNER YOU ARE WE CAN HELP YOU IMPROVE
Thank you for the clinic on Saturday and the detailed feedback report.
I have been to a few similar workshops/clinic before ... but I have to say this has been the most useful and in-depth by far. Also incredible value for money"
- Laura (established county runner)
A jam packed 2 hour clinic, including:
- 3 Stage screening process that involves gait analysis, range of movement testing and video analysis of your running.
- Injury analysis and prevention
- Based on the screening we will discuss common injuries that are applicable and ways to prevent them.
- Mobility tools
- Strengthening exercises and
- Drills to ensure good posture and positioning when running and demonstrate drills to reduce that all important contact time and speed up your cadence to insure you are not losing that all important elastic energy.
- Follow up - Personal report will follow after the event to highlight your running posistion now and areas for improvement.
Date and Time
Battersea Park Millennium Arena (Athletics Track)
East Carriage Drive