We are offering a new date for the 2 hour training session which prepares you to be a member of the Leeds Community Enterprise Accelerator - Elsie - project.
The training session will be running:-
Tuesday 8th October 2013 10.00am - 12.00pm
The Venue: Logistik
The training is relaxed and friendly and will prepare you to provide a valuable role in the city. Once you have completed this traning you can attend as a helper at Elsie Panel meetings.
The training will cover:
- What Elsie is and how it works
- How you can help Elsie to help people and their projects in Leeds
- How to help with creativity and energy
- The importance of confidentiality
- Building a great group
- How Elsie will develop
- Introduction to Online Elsie
There are no special requirements to attend the Elsie member training. You just have to care about things in Leeds and be keen to help people succeed. No specialist knowledge or skills are necessary!
You can find out more about elsie here.