Get your tickets now!
We're running two different training sessions in London this October. Places are limited on each course, and we're offering discounts on the combo tickets, so don't delay!
Here's more info on both of the courses:
ELT in the Digital Age
An essential primer on where ELT is today and where it might be going
Digital technology is changing ELT in ways few of us could have imagined, and that change is set to accelerate. ELT in the Digital Age gives you the information you need to make sure you’re not left on the sidelines.
- What might happen when 6 billion people have smartphones
- Whether print is dead or not
- Why ELT publishing needs to change, and fast
- Why the rise and rise of EdTech matters
- Why no one wants to pay for education on the internet
- How Artificial Intelligence might spell the end of language learning as we know it
Learner Experience Design (LXD) in Practice
How to create amazing digital learning products
Learner Experience Design (LXD) is ELTjam’s unique approach to product development, created to improve the experience of digital language-learning. In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn how to turn LXD theory into practice and create products learners will love.
- What LXD is and why ELT needs it
- How Design Thinking can lead to products that solve real problems for learners
- How to create and describe the right product features
- How content, pedagogy, UX and interaction can combine to be greater than the sum of their parts
- How to quickly and effectively pitch your product idea
PER SESSION: £50
(3 hours of training with ELTjam)
EARLY BIRD COMBO: £85
(both sessions on the same day, 15% discount, limited places)
(both sessions on the same day, 10% discount)
*Early Bird offer ends on 30th September 23.59 (GMT+1)*
Thursday 20th October
ELT in the Digital Age: 9.30am–12.30pm
LXD in Practice: 1.30pm–4.30pm
Trainer: Nick Robinson
Nearest station: Bethnal Green