San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This event is designed for business owners and managers who want to learn how to use Email Marketing effectively for their business, to engage and communicate with existing customers and to develop relationships and engage with potential customers too.
Although we all receive a large amount of spam, making it easy to assume that email marketing is a waste of time and effort, email marketing is actually one of the most effective forms of marketing that you can carry out for your business.
A recent survey by ExactTarget showed that 77% of respondents said that they preferred to receive news and sales updates by email with only 6% saying that they preferred to receive these updates via Social Media.
This workshop will:
- Demonstrate how you can use Email Marketing in your business
- Show you how powerful email marketing can be
- Show you what software you can use to manage and measure your campaigns
- Explain how to minimise the risk of falling foul of spam filters
- Show you how to build your mailing list
- Give ideas to help create interesting content
- How to get the maximum number of “opens”
Save This Event
When & Where
Your coach, Andy Poulton, has been professionally involved with web development and ecommerce since 1995 and started to take a healthy interest in the search engines in 1999 – and hasn’t stopped learning about the ever changing requirements since.
In 2008, always on the lookout for ways that his clients could use the internet to raise awareness and promote themselves, Andy started taking a keen interest in Social Media as an alternative to “traditional marketing” and has been helping businesses ever since to understand the opportunities and threats that these new marketing opportunities present.