EMAIL MARKETING & MAILCHIMP COMBINED WORKSHOP
Sophie Comas - Rimu Marketing
This workshop will be run over two mornings;
November 22nd: Email Marketing
Workshop - 0930 to 11.30 noon
November 23rd: Mailchimp
Workshop - 0930 to 11.30 noon
You can book the full workshop or you can book either Email Marketing or Mailchimp. We would recommend attending both as these topics go hand in hand.
1. Workshop Outline: How to create AMAZING email marketing:
Do you know that you should be communicating regularly with your clients but just don’t know where to start? Do you wish to understand how email marketing fits within your overall Marketing mix? Do you wish to drive your business forward through email marketing? Or have you ever wondered why you are not getting engagement from your email database? If the answer is yes, then this workshop is for you. In our 2 workshops we will cover the following and include lots of opportunity to discuss and debate your personal challenges and experiences:
Understand your Business:
- Define your business objectives.
- Understand how email marketing fits within your marketing mix.
Understand Email Marketing best practice:
- What is the optimum format and layout for an email.
- What makes a good subject line?
- Email marketing best practice.
Who should attend?
If you are a small business and wish to make more from your email marketing, this workshop will provide you with the background thought as to why it works and give you some things to think about with your own marketing. There will be some pre-work required in advance of the session to enable us to cover as much as possible within the timeframe.
2. Workshop Outline: How to use Mail Chimp:
This is an ideal follow on to the Email marketing workshop. If you are looking for a practical guide on how to use the email deployment tool: Mail Chimp, this workshop is for you. This will be a very practical session so you will need to bring along a laptop (with cables and enough charge for a 2 1/2 hr session) or a device you can access Mail Chimp with, we will assume that you have already set up your Mail Chimp account. In this interactive workshop we will talk through:
- How to create a newsletter template: We will include some ideas and examples and cover: how to add photos, change fonts, personalise your template, how to add links and how to add in your social media channels.
- How to create a campaign.
- We will cover how to set up your data list, briefly consider how to segment the data and how to import data from other sources e.g.: Excel.
- How to preview your newsletter and see what it looks like.
- How to send a test newsletter and deploy.
Who should attend?
This workshop is perfect if you know you should be doing email marketing but you can’t find the time to work out how to use the Mail Chimp tool. This will be a very practical session and a great compliment to the Email marketing workshop on 22 November. Please ensure you have created a Mailchimp account prior to the workshop.
About Rimu Marketing
Sophie from Rimu Marketing is a Freelance Marketing Consultant with significant Marketing experience within blue chip leisure, hotels and tour operator companies. Since setting up Rimu Marketing in April 2014 she has really enjoyed meeting and working with lots of inspirational small businesses from a broad range of backgrounds, including: Life Coaches, Children’s Nurseries, Jewellers, Boutique Hotels, Interior Designers, Photographers and a Travel Agent to name a few. Rimu Marketing is essentially your “Virtual Marketing Department”.
Whilst Sophie has a broad marketing background in her last corporate role she also specialised within Partnership Marketing which was focused on achieving jointly agreed objectives for all businesses involved within the partnership, email marketing played an important role in these projects. Sophie works with small/ medium sized businesses to help them with the marketing, looking at everything from building your Marketing Strategy; Email marketing; Building websites; Developing social media strategies; events; plus much more.
On a personal note Sophie has a passion for all sports including horse riding, running, tennis and netball. She loves creative design, travel and working with Children. Sophie is a current Chartered Marketeer and a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM); she also is a volunteer as an Events Co-ordinator for the local CIM Thames Valley branch. To fid out more about Sophie or read what some past attendees of the workshops have to say please visit: www.rimumarketing.co.uk.
Save This Event
When & Where
Amanda is a seasoned Marketing & Social Media professional with over 20 years of experience. Amanda is the founder of The Business Girls Network, an online and offline community providing local women in business with the training, support and empowerment they need, to be the very best they can be.
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly no refunds once booked.
- TBGN reserves the right to cancel the meet up without notice.
- TBGN will not be held responsible for any issues arising relating to the venue or speakers.
- By attending an event, the attendee agrees to any photography, content from the workshop to be used for marketing purposes.
- Attendees are responsible for all technology and power cables. It is NOT the responsibility of the organiser if the attendees lose power during an event.
- Please read the individual workshop details to make sure you understand the content of the workshop. If you have a question, please contact the organiser prior to booking the workop. Refunds will not be given if you simply decide the workshop is not for you.