Actions and Detail Panel
Email Resources And Business Tools (31 May 2017)
Wed 31 May 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Wednesday 31st May 2017
What You Will Learn?
From this course, you will have knowledge and the skills to start implementing email marketing within your overall marketing strategy plan.
You will also be aware of other available business tools on the market. You will have the knowledge to use different Mailchimp features and have a template you can start working on with your next Mailchimp email marketing campaign.
This course enables you to market your business with email marketing and targeting your audience at the right time with useful information but also being able to follow up by analysing the reporting system of your email marketing software.
Day One - Classroom
- What is email marketing?
- Why will email marketing be part of your marketing plan?
- How can email marketing benefit your business?
- Who are your customers?
- What are you trying to achieve with email marketing?
- How can you gain data, or build your list?
- Explore Mailchimp
- What is your message?
- Learn all about subject lines, split testing, and killer content ideas
- Create your email marketing content calendar
2 hour - Online Webinar: Going over all practical areas discussed in the class. This session is LIVE but will also be recorded for you to use for future use and reference.
1 hour - Facebook Live: Q & A session going over any challenges or questions that you may have. The session can enable you to interact and ask questions of which the tutor will the answer.
Go the Course Website Click Here >>