Do you want to be clear and confident with your true purpose?
Stand tall and be visible in the world living your true purpose?
Be present in your body to powerfully express your true purpose?
Then come and join us for a nourishing, playful day of stillness, meditation, movement, imagination and creativity to embody your true nature and purpose in the world.
Hosted by Sophie Cleere and Kat Byles who are both passionate about inspiring and empowering women to be and live their purpose with grace, ease and deep fulfillment.
Throughout the day you will:
* Connect deeply with your intuitive wisdom
* Explore and align with your true purpose and heart’s message
* Discover connections in your body to access your authentic power
* Dissolve any resistance in your body to living your true purpose
* Move your body to live your true purpose wholeheartedly
* Nourish yourself in a supportive community of women
* Embody your true purpose with clarity and confidence
Who is it for?
12 women with the desire to embrace and live your true purpose wholeheartedly
Where and when?
Saturday 4 February 2017 - Butterbur & Sage, Aroma House 3-5 Cremyll Road Reading RG1 8NQ
10.30 am - 5.30 pm
A few practicals...
Do bring some vegetarian food to share at lunchtime (also something to eat on and with!) and let us know if you have any intolerances so we can inform the other ladies. We will have bolsters and some blankets but feel free to bring extra blankets or a cushion to be totally comfortable. Also wear layers, you will be moving and resting during the day.