Actions and Detail Panel
‘Embracing Digital Dentistry – Introducing the Innovative MIS MGuide System...
Sat 20 May 2017, 10:00 – 16:30 BST
This course is designed to help dental practitioners to acquire the confidence they need to make surgical procedures safer, easier, and more effective. This course will provide an overview of the basics together with a strong emphasis on new techniques and digital solutions to begin to and enhance their implant practice.
The purpose of this program is to introduce General Dental Practitioners to digital dentistry in a manner that provides for both didactic and hands-on experience. The course will include:
- An overview of the dental implant market
- Introduction to the guided surgery concept known as MGuide
- Case study discussions with hands-on sessions
- Software planning exercise (live) and marketing discussion
The course will help participants to increase their understanding of guided surgery service and to introduce the resources that will support implant surgery. Virtual implant planning and the guided implantology system introduce simplicity, accuracy, and safety for a worry-free guided surgical procedure. Each participant will be awarded with a certificate reflecting the 5 verifiable CPD hours.
- Gain a clear overview of the benefits of guided implantology and how these can be used to enhance your practice
- Understand how to use the MGuide system for surgical and prosthetic planning
- Appreciate the full digital workflow process of the MGuide System
- Be able to market effectively the benefits of the guided implant dentistry to your patient