Actions and Detail Panel
Emergency, Crisis, & Risk Management Institute Membership (ECRMI)
Thu, 13 Apr 2017, 19:00 – Tue, 31 Jul 2018, 22:00 WAT
EMERGENCY, CRISIS, DISASTER, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL & RISK MGT INSTITUTE
We are driven by passion fueled by our core values of Professionalism, Integrity, Best Practice, Accountability, Ethics, Industry, Excellence and Innovation to go the extra mile towards providing our esteemed members with qualitative and first class training comparable with world standards in the field of Emergency, Crisis, Disaster, Safety, Environmental & Risk Management.
Membership of Emergency, Crisis, Safety, Environmental, Disaster & Risk Management Institute is open to any individual who has an interest in Health, Safety, Environmental, Crisis, Disaster and Emergency Management and who meets the requirements of the membership grading. Current Members are employed in a diverse range of occupations including Safety, Occupational Health, Occupational Hygiene, Risk Managers, Environmental Managers etc.
Chartered Professional Members
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP OF THE INSTITUTE ARE:
a. News and Information:
• Email updates
• Newsletter – “ECRMI News”
• Journal – “ ECRMI Journal of Emergency, Safety, Environmental and Risk Research and Practice”
• Magazine – “ECRMI Professional Magazines”
b. Professional Development:
• Professional Development through regular meetings, seminars, workshops, conferences etc.
• Networking: the opportunity to make contact with other people passionate about Emergency, Safety, Health, Disaster, Environmental Management and seek support from other professionals and exchange information and ideas.
• Regular updates and opportunity to provide comment on the Newsletters, Journals or Magazines.
c. Professional Recognition:
• Professional recognition through the use of Letters after your name.
• Membership Certificate and Annual Membership Card.
d. Financial Benefits:
• Reduced cost of attending Emergency, Crisis and Risk Management Institute Seminars, Conferences and Workshops.
e. Professional Insurance Discounts:
• Professional Indemnity Insurance available at a discounted rate for Chartered Professional Members and above.
METHODS OF APPLICATION:
Application form for Membership Registration is N5, 000 non-refundable application form fee or obtain forms from the Institute’s Offices or Coordinators from Monday to Saturdays, 8am-5pm.
METHOD OF PAYMENTS:
N5,000 non-refundable application form fee should be paid directly to the Institute’s UBA A/C No: 1013635573
Join the emergency, safety, environmental and risk management institute today
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS/INQUIRY: 08100043964