Actions and Detail Panel
Emergency First Aid at Work 1 Day Course
Tue 21 March 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Emergency First Aid at Work QCF Level 2 Award (EFAW)
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised and accepted qualification
- Gain knowledge and practical skills.
- Cover a range of first aid and emergency aid skills including CPR
- Course underwritten by Ofqual
- Ideal for those responsible for First Aid in their Workplace
- Aids with compliance with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations (NI) 1982.
- Cover topics deemed important by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) for maintaining good practice in the safe, prompt and effective treatment of injuries or ill health in the workplace.
- Learn as an individual or group with a maximum of 12 learners.
- Accredited by OFQUAL.
Core Units include:
- - Understanding the Role & Responsibilities of a First Aider
- - Assess an Incident
- - Manage an Unresponsive Casualty Who is Breathing Normally
- - Manage an Unresponsive Casualty Who is Not Breathing Normally
- - Recognise and Assist a Casualty Who is Choking
- - Manage a Casualty with External Bleeding
- - Manage a Casualty Who is in Shock
- - Manage a Casualty With a Minor Injury
- Held at our Haringey Training Centre
Why Choose the Learning Station
On-Site Training with knowledgeable guidance and personable support, allowing you to build and develop your career. Training delivered when you need it, how you need it, and to the relevant personnel.
Be part of The Learning Station network of workplace training, focussed on developing careers and unleashing potential. Meet legislative requirements whilst investing in and developing your most important asset, your employees – we’ve got your training covered.
Taking on a new training endeavour can be daunting. Knowing you’re choosing the right course for the right people might raise the odd question. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0845 026 8402