An Emergency First Aid at Work course for those working in low risk environments such as shops or offices. The course follows the HSE recognised Ofqual accredited syllabus and aims to provide delegates with the essential principles of First Aid and how to apply them to an emergency setting
Who is it for?
Workplaces with less than 100 staff
Individuals who need to have basic First Aid knowledge, such as freelancers
Lower risk workplaces such as shops, offices, etc
What is covered?
- Understanding the role of a First Aider and the need for reporting accidents
- Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Caring for an Unconscious Casualty (including seizure)
- Performing Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Blood loss and Shock
- Minor burns and scalds
- Preventing cross infection
- Use of available First Aid equipment
What can/can't I bring to the event
Just yourself; all books and paperwork is provided. As well and tea and coffee. Lunch isnt provided, but there are plenty of places to eat nearby.
When & Where
EN3 5JH Enfield
STS First Aid
Founded in 1987 STS First Aid has became one of the leading companies teaching First Aid and supplying a wide range of First Aid equipment in an efficient, professional and friendly way.
Trust STS to deliver excellent First Aid training courses in London and the home counties.
Come and visit us on www.sts-firstaid.co.uk