Actions and Detail Panel
Emergency First Aid at Work (One Day)
Thu 13 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
The Emergency First Aid at Work training course includes
- Assess and prioritise a first aid incident
- Deal with an unconscious casualty
- Carry out resuscitation on an unconscious casualty
- Control bleeding and manage shock
- Be able to recognise and deal with a wide range of common injury
The price includes:
Professional Instruction, all course materials and upon successful completion of the course and final assessment, the delegate will receive a Certificate valid for 3 years.
People attending the Emergency First Aid at Work courses are trained and assessed by one expert trainer/assessor whilst the course is progressing.
Assessment will be through observation along with some practical exercises.
Maximum delegate to Trainer ratio: 12 : 1