Emergency First Aid is a very popular 1 day course which is ideal if you consider your workplace or business to be a LOW risk environment such as small offices, small shops or libraries etc.
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Basic Life Support (CPR) all ages
- Burns, Bleeding, and Fractures
- Head and Spinal Injuries
- Using a Defibrillator
- Fun and Interactive course that is fully HSE compliant
- No testing, ongoing assessment by Course Trainer
- Certificates valid for 3 years
- FREE Skills update at 12 and 24 months
- Adult, Child, and Baby First Aid
- Learn how to use a Defibrillator
- Tea, Coffee, Water and Lunch included.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You need to be at least 18 years old to attend this course.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Ample FREE parking at the venue, we are on a local transport network with a bus stop within 50 metres
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact Customer Service on 01788 700881 during office hours
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, but we need 31 days notice so we can offer your place to someone else.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
There is usually no problem if we know in advance, many employers purchase tickets for their staff to attend our courses.