Designed for: Senior carers and designated first aider for each area of the service
- Feel competent to carry out Emergency Aid
- Be skilled to carry out recovery position and CPR
- Aware of different types of illness and injury and be aware of procedure for aid
Staff learning forms
Policy & Legislation:
Health and Safety Policy
- Managing relationships: empowering people; working in partnership; leadership; empathy; dealing with conflict.
- Managing self: professional autonomy; lifelong learning; flexibility; confidence; resilience; awareness of impact on others; Awareness of wider context.