Digital Inception and Future Thinking. Interactive sessions will explore how applications of digital technology can, should and are being used by National Government, Emergency Responders, Health and Social Care, Military and Local Government to make people's lives better and provide the highest quality services during emergency situations. Less complacency and more conception!
Themes of the sessions include:
- How to be robust, courageous and to change how things are done?
- Getting the most from Information collected from public social media. What can forces do with this new source of information?
- What do forces want to do with information they generate in house? Taking care when handling and processing large quantity of data.
- Logging rescues & mapping areas searched. Using the digital technology to circulate information quickly to the public.
- Global messaging across forces.
The format and design of the agenda for the forum will include our new features that are used to spark more pragmatic debate and discussion, challenging delegates to explore new approaches that enables service delivery at the highest level.
Agendas will be designed using real life scenarios, allowing delegates to reference how they would approach certain situations and to give a clearer visual of the role of digital technology in emergency situations.