Next Course: Saturday 24th September 2016
9am - 6pm.
Discover simple muscle release techniques to benefit you, your family and friends.
Emmett Releases taught are:-
- Sternocleidomastoid (SCM) to free up neck rotation problems.
- Pectoralis Minor used for shoulder problems, and difficulty reaching the arm behind the body.
- Biceps 2 moves to release the shoulder when there is a restriction on lifting the arm. An excellent tool to help with frozen shoulder and with any biceps strain.
- Forearm release will help improve grip strength. Can also help with elbow problems, and RSI.
- Latissimus dorsi release frees up the arm lift where there is a “dragging” under the arm. Also great for addressing lower back tightness and pain.
- Diaphragm/Abdominal release – to open out the rib cage and help with breathing difficulties. Releases tight abdominal muscles and hunched over posture. Allows people to breathe more easily and deeply.
- ITB release. Quicker and simpler and less painful than massage techniques!
- ITB/Sartorius where there is difficulty squatting and lack of strength in the legs.
- Gastroc/calf for tense tight and fluid filled calves. Also assists balance.
- Foot Balance moves to assist balance and stability. So simple. So effective!
Who it is suitable for?
The course is suitable for:
- Parents – providing you with a first aid kit of easy muscle releases to help their children with day-to-day aches and pains of growing up
- Carers – wanting to help an elderly relative ease their pain and discomfort
- Sports people – needing to release your own aching muscles
- Exercise Professionals – wanting to help your clients extend their range of movement
- Therapists – who want an introduction to the Emmett Technique Practitioner Course or picking up some extra releases for your toolkit
No previous body work experience is necessary!
This is a one day course which is run regularly throughout the Saltburn, Whitby, Middlesbrough and York areas, with special one off events arranged when required. Check the events listing below to see the next available courses.
It costs £100 per person which includes:
- A training guide
- A Certificate of Attendance
- A DVD for revision
Booking for all courses is essential as each course is limited to 10 people.
To register for your place and be sent booking form:
email me on: email@example.com
or call me on: 07729 497 471