The JCA Emotional Intelligence Profile (EIP) is a scientifically validated and industry recognised questionnaire designed to measure Emotional Intelligence. Developed specifically with the workplace in mind, the EIP measures Emotional Intelligence strengths and development areas and provides a clear development pathway.
The EIP provides new insights and approaches on how to fulfil potential, work with emotions effectively and achieve significant and sustainable improvements in performance.
The JCA EIP (Emotional Intelligence Profile) is based on a unique six-part framework of Emotional Intelligence:
What you will learn:
- Theories and models of Emotional Intelligence and latest research findings
- How to apply insights from neuroscience into practically developing EI
- Background and development of the EIP
- How to give feedback and explore different EIP profiles
- Practical activities and exercises to understand Emotional Intelligence
- Ethical considerations and best-practice in using the EIP
- How to embed EI in the workplace, practical issues and recommended approaches
- How to use the JCA Development Hub to administer the EIP and EIP 360
Outcomes and Benefits:
- EIP accreditation will provide you with the knowledge and skills to apply Emotional Intelligence effectively in a range of developmental contexts, for example coaching and leadership development
- Increased self-awareness and development of your own Emotional Intelligence
- Accreditation in the full range of EIP reports and the EIP 360 questionnaire