Emotional Intelligence training course in London
Success -Up to 85% of success is determined by emotional intelligence (EI or EQ). We say EQ.*
Leadership development -EQ not IQ builds self-empowerment, emotional resilience & interpersonal skills
Versatility -EQ skills can be tested, recruited for and developed across people, teams and organisations
Transformation of work and life -EQ naturally builds relationship and resilience skills
This inspiring and thought-provoking emotional intelligence training course (EQ Training) is different from other EQ courses. It inspites and challenges on both an intellectual and emotional level. It's designed to spark thinking in novel ways and encourage leadership behaviours that will work for life and work. We cram a host of practical skills and theory into this fascinating introduction. You'll even get to assess your own EQ. Designed for a range of learning styles, you'll uncover EQ's meaning, how EQ works and how EQ tests (EQ assessments) build performance. It's fun, engaging and practical and presented by leading EQ specialist, Philip Gimmack, based in London, UK. (EQ Training courses also available in Manchester & Glasgow)
EQ training workshop outline
- Learn the 5 key reasons we have emotions
- Understand clear definition of Emotional Intelligence. What is EQ, EI & how they related to IQ
- The mind-body link investigated
- The physiology of emotions & stress
- How emotions can be read in faces and body-language
- Powerful 10 step process to develop greater daily emotional self-awareness
- Use emotions to connect, persuade and manage people
- Bring out your best using the emotions-beliefs-behaviours link
- Explore how key leadership skills = EQ skills
- Learn a key EQ model - either EQ-i 2.0 & A.R.T. Social Intelligence Test
- Uncover YOUR EQ strengths & development areas
- See great and poor EQ in action and explained how it works
Case studies: Showing EQ profiling in organisations - how it aligns perforamance and saves time & money
- EQ Training Guide
- 4 point plan to develop your EQ
We're proud of our consistently excellent emotional intelligence training reviews!
"This is great stuff"
"Excellent delivery - very enjoyable thanks!"
"Not long enough - Brilliant"
"Excellent presentation - will take the (A.R.T.) Test"
"This was an excellent session"
"Thank You!. Food for thought - very interesting"
“Most useful - especially practising and listening and giving feedback.”
"Inspired to do more fun feedback (with my team)"
"Excellent - very powerful"