Employability embedded: How can we build employability into the curriculum? - recording 2016
Tuesday, 18 October 2016 at 11:00 - Monday, 31 July 2017 at 12:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Recording of the Employability embedded: How can we build employability into the curriculum webinar run on the 18th October 2016 by Laura Brammar.
Here's the description of the original webinar:
Employability embedded: How can we build employability into the curriculum
In this interactive webinar we will explore the following questions:
- How can we audit existing levels of employability within the curricula?
- In what ways can we incorporate employability into wider teaching and learning?
The session is aimed at careers and employability professionals and academics who are engaged in designing, delivering and evaluating employability provision across a range of curricula.
By the end of the course participants will have explored frameworks and tools used to assess levels of employability within the curriculum and looks at examples of best practice
This webinar will enable you to:
- Reflect on your aims in embedding employability within a range of courses
- Assess your chosen methods of embedding employability within existing and new curriculum programmes
- Apply helpful frameworks which can assist you in this area
- Learn from examples of best practice from across the sector
Share your ideas, questions and plans for the future
- Develop your understanding of the sector
- Refresh you knowledge of the relevant literature
- Know how other institutions are embedding employability within their courses
- Enhance your ability to utilise relevant frameworks
- Training provided by experts from the field
Senior Careers Consultant, Research Unit, The Careers Group
Please note if you are booking the recording of the webinar from outside of the United Kingdom different VAT regulations apply. Before you submit your booking please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.