Employability embedded: How can we build employability into the curriculum?
Tuesday, 18 October 2016 from 11:00 to 12:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Employability embedded: How can we build employability into the curriculum
In this interactive webinar we will explore the following questions:
- How can we audit existing levels of employability within the curricula?
- In what ways can we incorporate employability into wider teaching and learning?
The session is aimed at careers and employability professionals and academics who are engaged in designing, delivering and evaluating employability provision across a range of curricula.
By the end of the course participants will have explored frameworks and tools used to assess levels of employability within the curriculum and looks at examples of best practice
This webinar will enable you to:
- Reflect on your aims in embedding employability within a range of courses
- Assess your chosen methods of embedding employability within existing and new curriculum programmes
- Apply helpful frameworks which can assist you in this area
- Learn from examples of best practice from across the sector
Share your ideas, questions and plans for the future
- Develop your understanding of the sector
- Refresh you knowledge of the relevant literature
- Know how other institutions are embedding employability within their courses
- Enhance your ability to utilise relevant frameworks
- Training provided by experts from the field
Recording of the webinar available here.
Senior Careers Consultant, Research Unit, The Careers Group
When & Where
Careers Staff Development
The Careers Group offers quality, affordable training to those working in the careers and professional development field.
We know the importance of keeping your skills current. Careers Staff Development at The Careers Group offers specialist training, guidance and interactive webinars for those in the industry. Our training is contemporary, practical and relevant to the day-to-day management and practice of those working in the industry.
Discover our wide range of training sessions and workshops today.