Actions and Detail Panel
Employee engagement essentials - getting it right in the crucial first 100...
Mon 24 April 2017, 10:00 – 15:30 BST
The following key areas will be addressed in this workshop:
- Why staff engagement is high on the agenda in FE today
- Issues associated with poor onboarding, orientation and induction
- How your organisational culture can make or break relationships with staff
Learning Outcomes This practical workshop will provide you with the skills to:
- Increase staff engagement as a tool for retention
- Know how to make the most of your time with new staff
- Encourage everyone to take responsibility for staff satisfaction
- Identify organisational practices that might be causing staff disaffection
- Create a plan for interventions that will address the above issues
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for HR practitioners; those responsible for staff development; line managers and anyone interested in promoting staff engagement.