Actions and Detail Panel
Employee Financial Wellbeing with HSBC
Tue 9 May 2017, 12:30 – 14:00 BST
When was the last time you took time to review your financial wellbeing? Gravitate HR invites you to attend our informal Lunchtime Seminar in May 2017 on Managing and Growing your Wealth. This event would be ideal for anyone looking to gain some practical take-aways for themselves or their business on financial wellbeing but also for those looking to network and meet like-minded professionals.
Join us for the Managing and Growing your Wealth seminar delivered by one of the world’s largest leading international banks. This seminar highlights the opportunities and resources that are available to help ensure that you are building the future you’ve imagined.
We understand the importance of insight and education as people plan for significant life stages. The seminar will focus on key life stages that you may experience, from buying a home, planning for children’s education, through to planning for your retirement and leaving a legacy.
Did you know:
- 70% of the UK workforce admit to wasting a fifth of their time at work worrying about their finances
- 7.5m hours were lost due to absence from financial stress
- 1 in 6 younger employees have already defaulted on debt repayments
- 70% struggle with negative impact of financial worries - affecting their mental wellbeing, relationships, health and productivity
- Both men and women suffer physical and mental health effects from financial stress. Although women appear to either suffer more or be better at acknowledging the impacts.
Complementary lunch will also be provided. If you have any specific dietary requirements, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.