Actions and Detail Panel
Employee to Entrepreneur Programme
Mon, 3 Apr 2017, 18:30 – Mon, 4 Sep 2017, 20:30 BST
Limited programme spaces.
It's a desire that many secretly have.
This remarkable two-week programme takes you through in hours what could take years to learn - how do you as an employee become more entrepreurial in your workplace, or transition from working your 9-to-5 job to becoming an entrepreneur?
Employee to Entrepreneur brings together years of experience and expertise supporting 100's of ambitious people who launched their own ventures while working a normal job into a number of learning themes. Using fascinating insights, activities and stories to give you the tools, strategies and new ways of thinking to help develop your ideas, balance your time and create a plan for developing your own venture while working - something that will remain with you for the rest of your life.
Learning and outcomes
Session 1 (Week One)
1. Understanding yourself - understand and develop the difference in mindset between an employee and an entrepreneur.
2. Developing venture ideas - see and learn a step-by-step process of how to develop your own venture ideas from scratch, including how to sell your ideas to others.
Session 2 (Week Two)
3. Working with others - hear and understand techniques to develop both your entrepreneurial skills and venture with the support of others in and outside your workplace.
4. Creating a plan - learn how to introduce and practice your entrepreneurial skills in your day-to-day work and also balance your personal time to start your own venture.
How it works...
1. Simply register your place
2. You will receive your programme joining instructions for participating and attending each session by email and with a follow up phone call, including your choice of session dates, days and times.
3. Select those most suitable to you to attend. You will then recieve a pre-session task to complete before you attend your first session.
4. Then simply attend each session with a notepad and pens to take lots of notes (no laptops). You will also receive short task to complete in-between sessions. All sessions take place in Central London.
Anthony David King is a British innovator and entrepreneur with more than 10 years experience working with start-ups, organisations, government, funders and also Silicon Valley to develop innovative ventures across Britain. This work now spans 200 ventures across 15 cities, and impacts thousands of people every year.
Anthony is the innovation and venture funding advisor for the British Phonograhic Industry - the organisaton behind the BRIT Awards and Mercury Music Prize, that also represents the UK recorded music industry - where he builds partnerships between forward thinking music companies and innovatve tech start-ups to engage new audiences and create new revenue streams.
Anthony is also a member of the education faculty at Canterbury Christ Church University, where he advises education-tech ventures.
And in 2016, was made a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts for his contribution to developing innovative ventures and its learning across Britain.
Who should register?
People who want to progress in life and future-proof their career, and those who want to develop the entrepreneurial thinking and skills to start their own venture.
What others said
"Technically brilliant and conceptually challenging"
"Thoroughly enjoyed it - I so needed this."
Got questions or feedback?
Send an email or get in touch via the CONTACT button