How to Handle Grievances
We will take you through the essential steps in a grievance procedure from the initial informal discussion through to dealing with an appeal. We’ll be looking at:
- Issues that cause grievances
- What is a reasonable investigation?
- What are the essential documents and records you will need to use and keep?
- Managing conflict in the workplace
- The grievance meeting – essential points to be covered
- Dealing with overlapping grievances and disciplinary cases
- Sickness absence and postponing meetings
- Dealing with appeals
- Grievance case studies