Actions and Detail Panel
Employment law for charities
Mon 27 March 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
Dudley CVS has brought in industry experts Peninsula Business Services to run a free event designed to assist charitable organisations in simplifying the complex areas of employment law and health and safety.
This event will also provide an opportunity for you to seek advice from Peninsula experts and to network with other local charity leaders. The following areas will be covered:
NEW Legislation Update 2017!
- Contracts of employment
- Manage changes in employment law due in 2017
- Prevent employees from taking long term sickness
- Implement effective key performance indicators (KPI's) that will guarantee improved productivity
- Living wage to replace minimum wage
- Early conciliation (changes to tribunal proceedings)
- Absence management
- Maternity and paternity
- Age/sex/race/disability discrimination
- Health & safety responsibilities (fee for intervention)
- Review your fire safety awareness, procedures and reminders
Peninsula advisors will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
This event is open to Dudley borough charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises and tickets are limited to two per organisation so that we can give as many organisations the chance to attend. Please ensure that you book your place(s) here.
The event will be held in Dudley town centre. We will confirm the venue details once you have booked.