Invigorate your sustainability programme by joining expert Adam Woodhall at this high impact workshop. You will leave motivated to engage employees and generate behaviour change in your organisation, with new tools, a clear structure and an action plan.
In this intimate workshop you will gain insight from the expert presenter, and have an opportunity to network with your peers and learn from their experiences.
Previous participants have said the investment is excellent value for money as you will understand:
- How it’s been successfully delivered in other organisations
- Best practice tools and techniques
- Gain a clear structure and action plan
- Leave motivated to engage employees and generate behaviour change in your organisation
You will want to attend this workshop because you wish to engage employees and create behaviour change to:
- Reduce carbon and energy
- Develop your sustainability
- Improve resource efficiency
- Increase recycling and reduce waste
- Enhance your corporate responsibility
Engaging employees to take action is a very effective and acknowledged way of cutting costs, saving up to 10% according to the Carbon Trust and has the best ROI of any carbon reduction method according to the CDP. It also boosts your reputation, both internally and externally.
What you will gain from this workshop:
- Increase your awareness of how to engage employees and create behaviour change
- Consider where you are on your journey towards employee engagement
- Evaluate your situation with tried and tested exercises
- Learn how to apply the industry-leading 'Smart Change' process of “Ignite > Empower > Grow” that is the foundation of Adam's Empower Change guide
- Generate an action plan for delivering change in your organisation
- Receive guidance on the next steps to achieve those results
The principles of the workshop are applicable to all types of engagement/change and could be applied to a whole organisation, for a pilot or a particular project.
Workshop leader - Adam Woodhall - Activator, Advisor, Author
The workshop leader is Adam Woodhall of Inspiring Sustainability and author of the 'Empower Change' guide which has received great feedback and many excellent testimonials. He has been working in this field for 10 years and is a recognised expert in employee engagement, an award winning trainer and very experienced facilitator. He worked with dozens of organisations and delivered hundreds of workshops to a wide range of organisations, such as Allianz Insurance, Parcelforce, University of Westminster, PwC and dozens more and you will get the chance to benefit from his expertise.
This morning workshop will be interactive, engaging and inspiring, leaving you with a clear plan and motivation to take action to empower change. You will cover the following areas:
- Understand the challenges
- Recognise drivers that inspire and motivate
- Useful tools and tactics
- Case studies on the essentials for success
- Evaluate organisational and personal need
- Exercises to diagnose your situation
- Consider how you develop your internal coalition
- Create an action plan to achieve success
Previous workshops received excellent feedback, including the following comments:
- "I found the workshop very valuable." Alison Blower, Sustainability Delivery Manager, EDF Energy
- "Great workshop – nice process that puts a structure to empowering change." Jennie Colville, Group Corporate Responsibility Manager, RSA Insurance
- "I enjoyed it – Adam was very engaging! Thanks again, it’s got me thinking!!" Chloe Barnicoat, Group Environmental Projects Manager, Biffa
- "Really enjoyed the workshop, and left feeling re-invigorated. The style of the course worked for me, with clear logical steps and a focus on developing solutions." Ruth O'Brien, Advisor, Sustainability Team, West Sussex County Council
- "Excellent sense check." Jo Jones, Tarmac
- "Good place to start to work towards your next steps." Sarah Johnson, Environment and Utilities Officer, Anglia Ruskin University
- "It seems simple to make changes to improve sustainability but in practice it can be difficult when there is insufficient buy in and engagement. This workshop helps you think about how to achieve this." Emma Hinton, Sustainability Projects Manager, First Wessex
Read Adam's articles on this topic:
- Edie: "Empowering Change – three steps to improve employee engagement"
- Ethical Performance: "Empowering sustainable change - making it happen".
Empower Change guide: each attendee will receive a copy of the guide when attending the workshop.