More than ever before, Values and Change Champions are becoming the cornerstones of organizational culture change programs. Values and Change Champions may be passionate volunteers selected to facilitate change because of their attitude and attributes, but often they are not given the knowledge, skills or tools to empower them to influence the mind-sets and behavior transformation required.
Leaders know that without embedding values, culture change will not be successful, but 78% of leaders asked, said bringing the organizational values alive and embedding them into the day-to-day thinking and behavior of the workforce is currently one of their top three challenges.
This one-day experiential boot camp, designed to takes individuals on a development journey that combines knowledge, skills and tools to embed values and culture change back in the workplace .
“87% of leaders agree that strong company culture can positively impact their organizational revenue and 75% of employees are not as engaged as they could potentially be”. Interact Reporting
There are many benefits to creating a network of champions to support your change effort. Certainly the role of Values / Change Champions has changed as the market becomes increasingly disruptive. Today’s Values / Change Champion needs:
- An understanding of human thinking and behavior;
- To be passionate about change and have strong influencing skills;
- To be consummate and confident communicators, at all levels;
- Be skilled facilitators of values and change activities.
Who would benefit from attending?
- Values and Change Champions
- HR, OD, Culture Change and Learning Practitioners
- See more at: http://cafestylespeedtraining.com/embeddingvalueschampionsmelbourne/#sthash.4FtZIEDr.dpuf