This highly engaging and participative course is perfect for anyone who needs to improve their own creative thinking or help others spark new ideas and find innovative solutions to the every-day problems they face in the workplace.
Delegates will tackle real life problems using numerous tools and techniques for stimulating creativity and generating new ideas.
They will leave with a good understanding of which methods are likely to work in their workplace.
Who should attend?
Although open to anyone, these courses are designed to meet the needs of small businesses, charities, not-for-profit organisations and public sector bodies. They are practical and participative with the emphasis being on helping learners to develop new skills and try out tools and techniques that they will be able to make good use of as soon as they return to the workplace.
Is there a special offer for multiple bookings?
Yes - when you buy 2 or more course places, you can claim a 3rd course place free of charge.
This brings the cost down to only £132.66 per course day.
Why not book together with colleagues or friends so you can all benefit from this special offer?
Can invoices be provided?
Yes - if you require an invoice or want to discuss alternative payment arrangements, please email email@example.com
What is the cancellation/refund policy?
If you are unable to attend a course that you have booked, you can transfer your booking to a colleague or friend at no extra charge.
If you wish to cancel your booking more than 1 week before the course date, you will be given a refund of the course fee less cancellation charges as follows:
- If booking cancelled more than 6 weeks prior to the event a £25 fee will apply for each course place cancelled
- If booking cancelled 3 to 6 weeks prior to the event a £50 cancellation fee will apply for each course place cancelled
- If booking cancelled 1 to 3 weeks prior to the event a £100 cancellation fee will apply for each course place cancelled
- If booking cancelled less than 1 week prior to the event, no refund is payable
On very rare occasions, a course may have to be cancelled by the organiser. In this case, all delegates will be offered a full refund, or if they prefer, their booking can be transferred to a rescheduled or alternative course.
Are there any breaks and are refreshments provided?
Each course day runs from 9:30 am until 4:00pm with a short break for lunch and regular comfort breaks. Teas/coffees/water are included in the price but lunch is not provided and so you can either bring your own, or buy something from the Siren café downstairs or from one of the nearby shops and cafés.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
54 Saint James St, Liverpool, L1 0AB, is located between Norfolk Street and Watkinson Street. It is adjacent to Chinatown and Liverpool One. Please note it should NOT be confused with James Street, Liverpool.
There are 4 nearby car parks:
- Jamaica Street Car Park - L1 0AF, (approx. 1 minute walk)
- ACC Liverpool Car Park - Kings Dock L1 8LE, (approx. 5 minute walk)
- Blundell Street Car Park - L1, (approx. 2 minute walk)
- Park Lane Car Park (opposite John Lewis car park entrance)
A limited number of nearer car parking spaces are available and can be reserved in advance. Priority is given to disabled visitors. Please ring the venue on +44(0)151 706 8111 at the time of booking if you wish to reserve one of these spaces.
A bicycle store and shower facilities are available for cyclists using the building.
The building is accessible by train:
- Central Train Station (approx. 15 minute walk)
- James Street Train Station (approx. 20 minute walk)
And by bus:
- Paradise St Bus Station (approx. 15 minute walk)
- Bus Services – to St James Street 26 (going towards Liverpool 1), 27 (Leaving Liverpool 1), stop on St James Street
- Bus Services – to Upper Parliament St 76, 76A, 77, 86, 86A, 86B, 86C, 86E, 201, 186, 202, 204, 699 (approx 10 mins walk)
- Bus Services – to Great George Street 107, 182, 25, 82, 82E, 82X, C1 (approx 8 minutes walk)
Who can I contact with any other questions?
Please send any questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org