Seminar to review the energy and carbon landscape in terms of where legislation is at, government policy, what opportunities for energy saving are most cost effective, what are the current drivers of energy prices doing and where you should focus your efforts for developing a coherent energy and carbon strategy for your organisation.
The sessions in the morning are:
- Global carbon context
- Market factors
- Perspectives from across the EU (guest speaker – Conor Molloy)
- Brexit means Brexit: but what does that mean?
- UK energy and carbon landscape
We are then doing workshops in the early afternoon on the below: (2 rounds, each person can pick 2 of the four)
- Transport energy management
- Energy in buildings
- Carbon management/strategy
- Data visualisation/management
We hope to see you there.