Energy Best Deal - Helping people with their fuel costs
A free 2 hour training session offered by Purbeck Citizens Advice with coffee and cake.
Open to all front-line workers in Dorset, Poole & Bournemouth.
Learn or refresh your knowledge on how to help clients achieve affordable heating and power in their home through looking at various options:
- energy comparison searches
- different payment types to ensure financial capability
- behavioural changes in the home
- funding and grants for insulation and boilers
- debt write off
- other schemes to help those struggling to pay to heat their homes
- signposting to local services
Coffees from 9.45am for prompt 10am start. Closes at 12 noon.
Please press 'Register' (on the right of the screen) to tell us you're coming.
For any questions or dietary requirements, please speak to Ella on 01929 775500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Best Deal is funded by Ofgem and Citizens Advice