- Identify realistic and quantifiable energy savings from variety of sources
- Produce successful business cases that received approval with less effort
- Improve the status of energy management in your organisation
- Be able to budget accurately energy savings projects with very short paybacks
- Save money by not overstating your compliance needs
The Course is designed for Energy Managers and those responsible for Energy Management to gain a better understanding of how to quickly reduce energy consumption. It will give participants useful skills and techniques which can be put into practice straight away so that they can reduce their organisations' energy consumption and costs. This one day course will cover:
- General Energy Profiling (where is energy used the most)
- How to identify and calculate actual savings - an introduction to professional measurement and verification techniques (IPMVP)
- How to prioritise effectively energy saving initiatives to ensure buy-in from senior management
- How to save energy by using the "Affinity Laws"
- The hidden cost of compressed air and how to tap into savings
- Pros & Cons of ISO 50001 and is it right for you
- ESOS - what are the next steps
- Techniques on writing business cases and getting them approved
A certificate for attendance will also be issued for CDP purposes
Includes, free parking endless tea and coffee and a good quality lunch too!