Actions and Detail Panel
Engage And Magnetise Your Audience
Thu 15 June 2017, 09:00 – 13:00 BST
This is for you if you ever have to stand up and deliver your message - to shareholders, staff or a broader audience. I'll be showing you how to bust through any fears you might have of speaking and then we'll be working together on how to craft and intriguing, engaging talk that will magnetise your audience and turn them into raving fans.
At the end of this workshop you will:
- Know how to conquer your fears of speaking.
- Understand how it's all about you, but it's not about you at all!
- Know the main story structures and be able to use them.
- Have learnt some magical ways to jazz up your talk.
- Be able to balance structure and pace your talk for masses of engagement.
- Be able to turn your audience into your very own raving fans.
Ticket price includes tea, coffee, pastries and biscuits to sustain us through the morning.
I always tailor my workshops to my audience so please complete the booking form in full when you book and let me know if there is anything in particular you'd like me to cover.
NB The techniques I'll be teaching are aimed primarily at those who want to (or have to) speak in public but they are equally applicable for anyone running workshops and even meetings..... and let's face it, most meetings could do with a bit of pepping up!