Employee Engagement Event
At the event, we'll be hearing from leading employers about their employee engagement strategies, why they chose to put reward and benefits programmes in place, and the impact it has had on their businesses, as well as from some of our own employee engagement specialists.
Our expert speakers will include:
- Anne Allen, Head of People Experience at Xero
- Lisa Turnbull, Communications Manager at Reward Gateway
- Debbie Ryan, People Experience Director at HomeServe
- Joanna Martin, Head of Implementation at Reward Gateway
- Amber Garner, Benefits Team Leader at Home Retail Group
- Dom Taylor, Consultancy Manager at Reward Gateway
- Debbie Cam, Colleague Services Manager at Home Retail Group
- Glenn Elliott, CEO and Founder of Reward Gateway
On top of these fantastic talks, a complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided, offering you the opportunity to network with other industry professionals.
Spaces are limited so make sure you reserve yours now to avoid disappointment!
When & Where
Engagement Excellence Live
Engagement Excellence Live is the Reward Gateway brand which brings the world’s leading HR, Reward & Benefits professionals together and promotes employee engagement best practice. With over 60 events behind us, we have great experience running inspirational events for the HR community focussed on topics including culture & communication, employee engagement, employee benefits, reward, recognition, wellbeing, perks and motivation.
We're on a mission to make the world a happier place to work.
“I would particularly advocate these events for reward professionals or benefit professionals who are thinking about using these kind of approaches going forward.”
- Paul Coleman, Head of Reward, Unilever
“An excellent event. Sharing and listening to ideas and what other companies do was an eye opener.”
- Sonali Singha, HR Officer, Edwardian Group London