Special guest speaker Jimmy McLoughlin, Deputy Director of Policy at the Institute of Directors will be joining us to discuss the recent election result and the potential impact the new Conservative Government will have on business and HR challenges. There will be an opportunity for a Q&A afterwards.
We'll also be hearing from leading employers about their employee engagement strategies, why they chose to put reward and benefits programmes in place, and the impact it has had on their businesses, as well as from some of our own employee engagement specialists.
Our expert speakers will include:
- Glenn Elliott, CEO & Founder of Reward Gateway
- Elle Than, Group Reward & Benefits Manager at Perform
- Damien Posterino, Head of Consultancy at Reward Gateway
- Jimmy McLoughlin, Deputy Director of Policy at the Institute of Directors
- Joanna Martin, Head of Implementation at Reward Gateway
- Lisa Butler, Reward & Benefits Business Partner at HomeServe
- Seb Aspland, Head of Product at Reward Gateway
On top of these fantastic talks, a complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided, offering you the opportunity to network with other industry professionals.
Spaces are limited so make sure you reserve yours now to avoid disappointment!
We'll be live blogging from the event too so make sure you follow us on twitter @EnExcellence and get involved in the conversation by using the hashtag #EnExLiVE
When & Where
Engagement Excellence Live
Engagement Excellence Live is the Reward Gateway brand which brings the world’s leading HR, Reward & Benefits professionals together and promotes employee engagement best practice. With over 60 events behind us, we have great experience running inspirational events for the HR community focussed on topics including culture & communication, employee engagement, employee benefits, reward, recognition, wellbeing, perks and motivation.
We're on a mission to make the world a happier place to work.
“I would particularly advocate these events for reward professionals or benefit professionals who are thinking about using these kind of approaches going forward.”
- Paul Coleman, Head of Reward, Unilever
“An excellent event. Sharing and listening to ideas and what other companies do was an eye opener.”
- Sonali Singha, HR Officer, Edwardian Group London