Engagement Series package
Sunday, 18 December 2016 at 13:00 - Monday, 31 July 2017 at 16:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- 10/11/2016 Employer engagement - Graduate recruitment is changing – are you up to speed
- 23/11/2016 Student engagement - Encouraging career resilience – how can we make our students more anti-fragile?
- 18/01/2017 Guidance engagement - Unconscious career decision making – how are you working with your client’s ‘gut instinct?
- 23/02/2017 Stakeholders engagement - Yes, but what actually works? – how are you measuring the impact of our employability delivery?
- 20/03/2017 Professional development engagement - Impostor syndrome – why and how should you address it?
Save This Event
When & Where
Careers Staff Development
The Careers Group offers quality, affordable training to those working in the careers and professional development field.
We know the importance of keeping your skills current. Careers Staff Development at The Careers Group offers specialist training, guidance and interactive webinars for those in the industry. Our training is contemporary, practical and relevant to the day-to-day management and practice of those working in the industry.
Discover our wide range of training sessions and workshops today.