If you want to make a difference in health care: #EngageWell.
We believe social media has the power to make improvements – to an individual’s wellbeing and to the way services are provided, which is why we want more health care professionals to ‘engage well’.
To help us build an #EngageWell community of best practice in the North West coast region, come to our launch event on 13th December at the Jurys Inn Liverpool, on the city’s waterfront.
We will hear excellent examples of using social media to:
Educate and inform patients
Use patient and carer feedback to improve services
Share learning and latest best practice
Build clinician-led patient communities
Engage and consult on system change
We're really excited about the fantastic line-up of confirmed speakers, who include:
Dr James Munro, CEO Patient Opinion
Alex Talbott of @NHSSM and #NHSgetsocial
The team behind GM Kidney Information Network
This event will be both fun and informative as we launch our best practice community.
Lunch is provided FREE and parking is plentiful at the nearby multi-story.
We expect this event to sell out quickly so please don't delay in confirming your space.
Help us spread the word: @Innovationnwc and #EngageWell. We look forward to seeing you there!
ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS OF THIS EVENT
We strive to make every event we manage interesting, informative and enjoyable. We also try to keep them free from admission charges. To make sure we can continue to do this, we need your help:
1. Our events are free to attendees, however, we pay a ‘per head’ cost for every attendee for venue hire, lunch & refreshments and any equipment. So, if you register but then find you can’t come afterall, please give us as much notice as possible so that we can offer your place to someone else.
2. We generally take lots of photographs and occasionally video our events. We use these pictures and video on our website and in other media. If you do not want to be photographed or filmed please let a member of the Innovation Agency team know at the event.
3. We love to share! Speakers will be asked for permission to share their slides. These will be made available via slideshare.net
4. By signing up for an Innovation Agency event, we will add your contact details to our CRM system and let you know about future events, as well as send you our newsletter. If you do not want to receive information from us, please let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com and we will remove your name from our mailing lists.
5. We know that there are times when you simply can’t avoid cancelling your attendance at one of our events. If you need to do this, the easiest way is to cancel your place via the link on your Eventbrite ticket.
Or, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do it for you.
Thank you for your help with the above.