Actions and Detail Panel
#EngageWell: Using video to improve health care
Tue 25 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Our second EngageWell event will focus on using video to improve health care. It will showcase examples of where it’s achieved good results; offer practical learning about filming on mobile devices; and show how to maximise the reach of video through social media.
It will be a mixture of hearing from experts and sharing our own experiences so that we can spread ideas about using video to:
Inform and educate patients;
Engage and consult patients and public;
Grow networks and share best practice;
Change behaviours and explain change.
Who should attend:
NHS comms leads and all healthcare professionals interested in using video to improve healthcare; e.g. moderators of patient communities; campaign leads; clinicians; therapists; HR staff engagement leads; PALS teams; etc.
This event is free to NHS and other public sector staff. If you would like to offer to run a workshop or make a presentation, please email email@example.com
On LinkedIn? Please join our EngageWell community page – find us on the Innovation Agency company page.
Help us spread the word: @Innovationnwc and #EngageWell. We look forward to seeing you there!
ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS OF THIS EVENT
We strive to make every event we manage interesting, informative and enjoyable. We also try to keep them free from admission charges. To make sure we can continue to do this, we need your help:
1. Our events are free to attendees, however, we pay a ‘per head’ cost for every attendee for venue hire, lunch & refreshments and any equipment. So, if you register but then find you can’t come afterall, please give us as much notice as possible so that we can offer your place to someone else.
2. We generally take lots of photographs and occasionally video our events. We use these pictures and video on our website and in other media. If you do not want to be photographed or filmed please let a member of the Innovation Agency team know at the event.
3. We love to share! Speakers will be asked for permission to share their slides. These will be made available via slideshare.net
4. By signing up for an Innovation Agency event, we will add your contact details to our CRM system and let you know about future events, as well as send you our newsletter. If you do not want to receive information from us, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your name from our mailing lists.
5. We know that there are times when you simply can’t avoid cancelling your attendance at one of our events. If you need to do this, the easiest way is to cancel your place via the link on your Eventbrite ticket.
Or, you can email email@example.com and we'll do it for you.
Thank you for your help with the above.