San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
3-DAY PROGRAMME – to show your managers how to truly engage their teams
Improve employee engagement by developing your front-line managers. The crucial role of the front-line manager, which normally represents about 5% of your entire workforce, can have a significant influence on the levels of engagement on the other 95%. 3Ps Engaging Manager programme will develop the front-line manager and key influencers to:
- CONTROL PERSONAL EMOTIONS, EFFECTIVELY MANAGE, INFLUENCE & ENGAGE OTHERS to achieve business objectives
- Learn the importance of the 4 key drivers of engagement: TRUST, RECOGNITION, COMMUNICATION & GROWTH
- On completion of the programme each delegate will leave with a PERSONALISED DEVELOPMENT PLAN on how to become a truly ‘Engaging Manager
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- CURRENT FRONT-LINE MANAGERS & TEAM LEADERS looking to develop behavioural competencies required to improve performance in their current position with a view to moving up to the next level
- NEW FRONT-LINE MANAGERS & TEAM LEADERS recently promoted, requiring personal development to succeed within the new role and cope with the additional level of responsibility
- POTENTIALFRONT-LINE MANAGERS & TEAM LEADERS those identified from your talent pool who may have potential for the next level but will require development to make that important step up
Save This Event
When & Where
3P - Peak Performance Partnership Ltd
3P is an business performance consultancy that specialises in talent management
We can help you to grow your people, grow your talent and grow your business.
3P is a regional ambassador for the government-sponsored Engage for Success movement and have experience, knowledge and expertise in delivery of engagement focussed programmes, designed to help you maximise productivity.