Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Save This Event

Event Saved

Engaging Managers - The Power of 95 - APR'17

3P - Peak Performance Partnership Ltd

Tuesday, 25 April 2017 at 09:00 - Thursday, 27 April 2017 at 16:00 (BST)

Engaging Managers - The Power of 95 - APR'17

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Sales End Price Fee VAT Quantity
Standard
Standard price £1,250 + VAT. This includes refreshments, lunches and all course materials.
Ended £1,250.00 £0.00 £250.00

Who's Going

Loading your connections...

Share Engaging Managers - The Power of 95 - APR'17

Event Details

3-DAY PROGRAMME – to show your managers how to truly engage their teams

Improve employee engagement by developing your front-line managers. The crucial role of the front-line manager, which normally represents about 5% of your entire workforce, can have a significant influence on the levels of engagement on the other 95%. 3Ps Engaging Manager programme will develop the front-line manager and key influencers to:

  • CONTROL PERSONAL EMOTIONS, EFFECTIVELY MANAGE, INFLUENCE & ENGAGE OTHERS to achieve business objectives
  • Learn the importance of the 4 key drivers of engagement: TRUST, RECOGNITION, COMMUNICATION & GROWTH
  • On completion of the programme each delegate will leave with a PERSONALISED DEVELOPMENT PLAN on how to become a truly ‘Engaging Manager

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?

  • CURRENT FRONT-LINE MANAGERS & TEAM LEADERS looking to develop behavioural competencies required to improve performance in their current position with a view to moving up to the next level
  • NEW FRONT-LINE MANAGERS & TEAM LEADERS recently promoted, requiring personal development to succeed within the new role and cope with the additional level of responsibility
  • POTENTIALFRONT-LINE MANAGERS & TEAM LEADERS those identified from your talent pool who may have potential for the next level but will require development to make that important step up
Do you have questions about Engaging Managers - The Power of 95 - APR'17? Contact 3P - Peak Performance Partnership Ltd

Save This Event

Event Saved

When & Where


NE11 0NG
3P Training Centre, Boston House
5th Avenue Business Park, Team Valley Trading Estate
NE11 0NG Gateshead
United Kingdom

Tuesday, 25 April 2017 at 09:00 - Thursday, 27 April 2017 at 16:00 (BST)


  Add to my calendar

Organiser

3P - Peak Performance Partnership Ltd

3P is an business performance consultancy that specialises in talent management

We can help you to grow your people, grow your talent and grow your business.

3P is a regional ambassador for the government-sponsored Engage for Success movement and have experience, knowledge and expertise in delivery of engagement focussed programmes, designed to help you maximise productivity.

 

Engage For Success

  Contact the Organiser
Engaging Managers - The Power of 95 - APR'17
Things to do in Gateshead Course Business

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.