Anyone who has attended our previous Bitesize sessions will already have a good understanding of recruiting strategy and contracts (don’t worry if you’ve missed them you can get the next session here). But how do you effectively introduce a new employee to your organisation? How do you define expectations and manage your employer responsibility?
This course tackles the Induction process in line with Jersey legislation and good practice.
- Employers responsibilities (from Day 1)
- Probation Periods and other options
- Ongoing Performance Management
Terms and Conditions
1. Our open courses are available to book online via our website and/or a third party booking website,
2. Delegate substitutions can be made at any time prior to the start of the course only with advance permission from GLS
3. In the event a customer has to cancel a course, the following will apply:
3.1.1. More than 21 days prior to the start date, no cancellation fee will be payable
3.1.2. Less than 21 days prior to start date, 33% of the course fee will be payable.
3.1.3. Less than 7 days prior to start date, 100% of the course fee will be payable
4. Multiple delegate booking discounts apply to delegates booked at the same time, on the same course or same combination of courses, and from the same business, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Please contact GLS direct for details
5. Attendance will be refused should a delegate arrive for an unpaid course or for an unconfirmed booking.
6. Refunds, where applicable, will be made by cheque, bank transfer or via Paypal to the debit/credit card used to book the course.
7. Refreshments are provided on all courses and a light lunch is served on full day courses. Special dietary requests need to be made at least seven days before the course starts
8. Should any delegates require special equipment or other provision necessary for the purposes of the training, 5 working days’ notice needs to be given to GLS.
9. GLS reserves the right to cancel, re-schedule or change the location of a course, if in the opinion of GLS, such an action is necessary. GLS will notify the customer as soon as the change is made in the event of a cancellation refunds will be in accordance with clause 8 above.
10. GLS shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise.
Save This Event
When & Where
GLS Training Rooms
Bond Street Chambers
No 1 Bond Street
JE2 3NP St Helier
GLS HR & Training
Green Lizard Training sessions are designed to be small, interactive and informative providing essential HR & Employment Law knowledge to Managers, Supervisors, business Owners, in fact anyone with responsibility for managing people. We know that you are the first line of defence within your organisation.
We understand the challenge employers face in managing their business against a backdrop of constantly changing and evolving employment legislation which can result in inexperienced and untrained managers unwittingly putting the business at risk.
At GLS we are committed to meeting the ever changing needs of businesses ensuring, that through pro-active, specialised and interesting training, companies are equipped with the knowledge to protect their organisations and avoid unnecessary tribunal claims whilst greatly minimising the risks involved with problematic areas of employment law.
If you do not wish to incur 3rd Party booking fees please book your training session direct with GLS by visiting Green Lizard Solutions Or you can e-mail us on email@example.com