Actions and Detail Panel
Enhance Your Sales with ISO 9001
Fri 12 May 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
Come along to the Connect@SIGNAL networking session and join us for complimentary scones, coffee and a chat with your fellow entrepreneurs and business leaders and discover the principles of the new (2015) version of the ISO9001 Standard.
ISO 9001 is the key internationally agreed standard for quality management systems and is often required as part of a tender submission. The advantages of the standard for your business can include:
- greater efficiency and less waste
- regulation of successful working practices
- increased customer satisfaction
- greater consistency in the quality of products and services
- differentiation of your business from its competitors
- exploitation of new markets, both in the UK and overseas
Some of the disadvantages to implementing the standard, however, can include the cost of getting and keeping the certification, the time involved and overcoming opposition to implementing change from within the business.
By attending the session you will discover how the assessment process works, and how organisations can effectively implement the new standard for the development and growth of your business.