San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Enterprise Architecture Fundamentals
Enterprise Architecture is fast becoming one of the most sought-after skills in the UK IT sector. There is a high demand for suitably qualified professionals.
What will you learn?
The course will provide you with an understanding of the key concepts of Enterprise Architecture and how it relates to business, software systems and IT infrastructure. You will gain an appreciation of the skills required to work as an Enterprise Architect and learn how to look at things from an architectural perspective in a work situation. In addition you will understand the role of an Enterprise Architect and how to proceed if you wish to develop a career in Enterprise Architecture.
- Elements of Enterprise Architecture
- Architectural Styles
- Frameworks – TOGAF and Zachman
- Business/IT Alignment
- EA Styles and Architecture Patterns: Documenting Software Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture and Digital Transformation
- Delivery Lifecycles: Agile, DevOps and Waterfall
- Systems deployment
- Enterprise Security and Enterprise Architecture
- Case Study - this will apply the principles learnt on day 1 to develop an outline Digital Strategy for a fictional trading company. There will be three sessions:
- Organisational Structure and Governance.
- Technical Strategy and Architecture Capabilities.
- Bringing it all together.
Who is the course for?
- This course is particularly suitable for anyone who is considering a career in Enterprise Architecture or whose work involves interaction with Enterprise Architects.
- To benefit fully you should have a strong background in Computing or Information Systems.
- This course is taught by an industry expert who has worked as a senior Enterprise Architect for many years.
- Classes are small allowing plenty of scope for discussion and some tailoring of the course to your individual or company requirements.
- A Certification of Completion will be awarded to those who attend the course and actively participate in class exercises and discussions.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Telephone: 0208 331 7688
What is the refund policy?
The University of Greenwich reserves the right to cancel a course up to 14 days before an event and all payments received will be refunded in full to delegates.
A delegate can cancel their registration up to 14 days before the event and received a full refund. If the cancellation is received between 7 and 14 days before an event the delegate is eligible for a refund of 50%. If the cancellation takes place less than 7 days before an event the delegate is not eligible for a refund.
The name on the registration / ticket doesn’t mat the attendee. Is that okay?
The name on the registration must be the name of the attendee. If the named delegate cannot attend the course they should contact the event organisers at no later than 7 days before the course to discuss any changes. It is at the discretion of University of Greenwich as many courses cannot be transferred to other participants due to stipulations from the associated course body.
Save This Event
When & Where
ACH Short Courses
We run a programme of short courses and continuing professional development (CPD) designed to enhance your career prospects and meet the needs of industry. Learn from our experts in the application of the latest technologies. Courses run throughout the year and many lead qualifications and industry certifications recognised world-wide.