Actions and Detail Panel
Enterprising Callington - Unlocking Community Enterprise
Wed 3 May 2017, 17:30 – 19:30 BST
The Real Ideas Organisation is hosting a session to help unlock enterprising ideas that benefit and enrich local communities. Funded by ERDF, through the Engine Room, we are able to help individuals or groups with an enterprising idea to make it happen.
* Do you see a social problem in your community and want to solve it but are not sure how?
* Are you worried about the impending loss of a vital service or facility that the community uses?
* Have you got an idea for a social enterprise that could benefit your local community?
* Is there a building or space in your community which you’d like to run for the benefit of local people?
So if you would like to know more about:
* How to take control of your community's assets – buildings and spaces
* How to develop a robust enterprise model
* What skills you might need
* What legal structures might fit
* Community ‘Right to Buy’
* Alternative ways to fund community enterprise like Crowdfunding and Community Share offers
Follow on support will be available in the form of business coaching, 1-2-1 mentoring and business development for eligible projects.
Book your free place now! For any queries, please call the Real Ideas Organisation on 08458 621288 or email email@example.com
These events are organised and delivered by the Real Ideas Organisation (RIO) as part of the Engine Room programme, a business support programme for pre start-up and start-up businesses in Cornwall that have a social purpose at the core of their business idea.
RIO is a pioneering social enterprise which uses its extensive experience of setting up and running their social enterprises to support others across a range of sectors to develop their own business ideas and enterprises. Find out more here.
The Engine Room programme is delivered in partnership with the Real Ideas Organisation (RIO), School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall (SSE) and Cornwall Neighbourhoods for Change (CN4C). It is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).