TAKE A CITY BREAK FROM BARCELONA TO VISIT ALELLA AND ITS NEIGHBORING WINERY
Alella is a small charming village located in the Maresme region, between the Mediterranean Sea and the coastal mountain, just 15km away from Barcelona. The coastal town combines a thousand-year tradition of winemaking with architectural highlights from the ancient, Romanesque, Baroque and Modernist periods.
- Transportation & Local guide
- Winery visit & Wine tasting
- Walking Modernist tour
- Visit local market
- Vermouth time
• Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the village
• Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
• See native wildlife in their natural environment
• Informative, friendly and professional guide
• Step back in time on a history
REMEMBER: It is important to wear comfortable shoes
ENJOY OUR TOUR!